$109.00 – $119.00
Less time is spent tossing and turning
Benefits of myMerino Pillow:
- This organic merino wool pillow gloriously eliminates the “wet-and-soggy-pillow-while-I-sleep” experience. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Dust mites cannot survive in wool because wool allows evaporation of the moisture it has wicked away from the body.
- As with all the beneficial wool bedding products by Sleep & Beyond, myMerino Pillow successfully provides year-round comfort as it helps maintain the body’s temperature.
- myMerino Pillow is successful providing the most valued benefits of a pillow: comfort, support and health.
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy.
- Medium fill.
- Encased in certified organic cotton.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year-round comfort.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Sizes: standard, queen.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
- Standard 20x26in Wool fill: 1.5 lbs. of merino wool, 91 oz. /sq. yd.
- Queen 20x30in Wool fill: 2.5 lbs. of merino wool, 91 oz. /sq. yd.
- 1st choice: Use washable cover.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- 4th choice: eco-friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture.